Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Sandy aftermath

Well, that was quite a thing!

Not for us, though. For us it was mostly wind, hoping the roof didn't leak, and the Man picking up a "One Way" sign from the driveway and taking it in the house to prevent it from flying through the air into some one's window.

I drove to work today instead of taking the T for a few reasons: I wanted to listen to NPR to hear about the damage, I wanted to see how the roads are, and I wasn't sure if there was any issue with the T. Mostly all I saw were streets covered with leaves and littered with branches.
Lots of people posted pictures on Instagram and Facebook of downed trees. I know hundreds of thousands of people are without power.

But it sounds like NY and NJ got it way worse than we did.

Now back to work after a day at home on the couch with the cats and horror movies.

No comments: