Friday, January 6, 2012

Blergh

I just don't really have a lot to say. I'm busy, both at work and at home(s). I'm pissed off because I can't get around the way I'd like to. I'm wondering where things are going. I'm excited and overwhelmed.

You'd think that this being the case I'd have something to say. But negatory, good buddy. I got zip. I have a lot of thoughts and feelings, but they're just hanging out, half-formed and gooey.

Maybe something cool will happen over the weekend. Maybe that something won't have to do with painting another room or packing a box or ironing a shirt or cleaning a litter box or being careful with my ankle.

We'll see. OH WE'LL SEE!*

*That's a threat.

EDITED TO ADD SOME ACTUAL CONTENT:

Conversations with co-workers


Co-worker: You seem to be getting around ok.
Leslie: Well I’d rather get around at a normal pace with some discomfort than avoid discomfort but walk around like someone...
Co-worker: like someone with a sprained ankle?
Silence
Leslie: … … … Yes.

and
Co-worker: You’re looking casual today.
Leslie: Your face is casual today.

1 comment:

die Frau said...

Your face! Bwahahaha! A-hole co-worker. It will get better!

May I point out that the painting and unpacking is happening in your nice new house? Or you can smack me.