Thursday, November 17, 2011

Thanks

Lots of people have been posting status updates and whatnot about the various things for which they are truly thankful. Here are a few of mine for today:

  • Anchovies, blue cheese, bloody marys, musicals, and the friends that like to share those things
  • Plans to have sushi with some ladies tonight and then take in some very fine theatre 
  • Standing plans to do yoga and a buddy to do it with
  • Cats who love me so much they will repeatedly and purringly smash their faces into my face (since this is a "thankful" post and not a "murder" post, I'll leave it at that)
  • A Man who is happy to see me when I get home, pleased to snuggle, smart enough to solve most of the world's problems, and can lift very heavy things
  • My health, a job, a loving family, unseasonably warm November weather

No comments: