Wednesday, August 31, 2011

School

So, school is starting. Traffic is going to suck again. Well, you know, more so...

When my brother had his first day of school ever, which was for kindergarten, he came home and said to my mom:

"Well, I hope I don't have to do that for long!"

Wouldn't you know that guy was in school for the next, like, 18 years.


I think one of the main differences between my brother and me at that time in our lives can be summed up by the opposite ways we acted when report cards came out. I would rush home, clutching the magical praise-document in my hand, not able to wait to show it to my parents, and my brother would reluctantly produce his from his back pocket after a lot of coaxing, and it would be folded up like a little triangle-football thing. Ha!

No comments: