Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Family fun

My brother came over last night for pizza (1/2 pepperoni and 1/2 Hawaiian, if you must know).

He was in the kitchen laughing really hard and drawing on the pizza box and this is what he drew:
It's supposed to be the representation of my feet before and after yoga (which I drew in a post yesterday). Except I have one mutant foot in this scenario. He was laughing so hard he was red in the face and he said he'd been laughing about it all day. Nice. Thanks, Bro.

Just so you know, I have perfectly normal feet (though my toes are a bit short). Here:
Now I must apologize to people who hate feet because I know you're out there and you don't want to see pictures or artists' renderings of feet. It's safe, you can come back now.

I'd also like to welcome any foot-fetishists :)

PS I know these shoes look kind of saddle-brown in this picture but they're totally ORANGE. Viva la Color!

No comments: