Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Nude pictures - XXX!!

Well, kind of. I'm trying to blog every day in December (so far I'm totally winning!) but it's not always easy to think of things on demand. So, Here are some nude pictures (for artistic and/or scientific purposes...).

Here's a butternut squash that I cut up for soup. Notice the green veins. Immediately upon seeing these I was reminded of something else...
My chest area. Yes, sad, I know. I am green and veiny under my clothes. Please notice the sacrifices I make to show you the science of how I am just like a butternut squash (also, with my badonkadonk, I'm shaped a little like one, too). It was about 62 degrees in my apartment when I took this picture.


And, just for the sake of cuteness, here's a picture of the Man, curled up and snoozing with one of the kitties on the couch while we watched a movie.
Awwwww.

No comments: