Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Obsessively, compulsively

What you're seeing here is what I'm wearing today, as laid out by me last night. I put it in order of how I will put the items on, for maximum efficiency. Everyone does this, right? Not pictured, right: my jewelry box with the ring and earrings I'm wearing and below: the boots and socks I've got on.

I should have also taken a picture of my staged kitchen table, complete with vitamins and juice glass, plate for toast, knife for peanut butter, and container for today's lunch.

I really love organization.

That's not weird? No, right? Yeah, I didn't think so.

2 comments:

Sarah Berry said...

This MAY be far far closer to OCD than organization... just sayin :)

Wonderland said...

WoW. REALLY?! I mean, I knew you were "organized" but I really didn't know the extent of it. Thank you for the visual. I feel like I know you so much better now :)