Friday, December 31, 2010

Last

This is my last entry for 2010. That is, unless I get crazy tonight and steal someone's iPhone, figure out how to work it and get on the interwebs to post - but that's rather unlikely.

I've also managed to blog every day in December, which was nice. Now I can say that I did it and I never have to do that again. Sometimes there's just not that much to say...


2010 was mostly good. Certainly I wasn't happy every day, but I had more health than illness, more excess than want.

There are a few things that I want for next year. I want to have some adventures. I want to try to bring a positive attitude to whatever I'm involved in. I want to move in with the Man and I want to strive to be healthy and strong together with him and the other people I love.

I want to read more books. I want to work on enunciation. I want to add some good habits to my daily routine. I want to live in such a way that I make the world around me better, and try to give more and take less.

I want you all to have a happy, safe and fun New Year's.

No comments: