Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Hump day

Today was day eight of my twelve days off in a row. I got kind of depressed when it occurred to me that I only have four days left before going back to work. Because I am a baby who doesn't want to go back to work. I want to sleep late and drink cocoa and read more books and look through my new cookbook fantasizing about recipes...

Other than my rather indulgent depression I managed to pick up my car from the shop - now with 100% less brake squeeking!
I also went to IKEA with M. Please don't judge me - I spent $25 and I think that shows amazing self-control. And I really did need new wine glasses because a couple of months ago I managed to break two at once and that means that people coming to wine club expecting matching wine glasses would be disappointed and I just can't have that. I'm sure you understand.

Now I'm working on a furniture project and I'm about to make cocoa and I'm trying to just put it out of my mind that I will have to go back to work soon. Maybe I'll start another book tonight...

No comments: