Tuesday, November 2, 2010

NaBloPoMo!!

I completely forgot about National Blog Posting Month, where you post EVERY! SINGLE! DAY! in November. Actually, I didn't really forget, I did what I do with birthdays, which is to remember like a week before it happens, and then become increasingly forgetty until the actual date, when I'm taken by surprise. So: SURPRISE!!!

Last night I was sleeping alone, which really only happens on those nights the Man is in Maine doing consulting work. I had this nightmare about being in a situation where I was very likely to be murdered, horror-movie style. When I woke up, I was really more scared than I've been since I was little. I was shaking and freezing and all weirded out. I got up to turn the heat on since I could at least do something about the being-cold part. I started to regret the fact that I'd tossed the cats out an hour earlier, as I could have used them as misdirection if a killer broke into the house. Wanna kill me? Let's see how you like having two twenty pound ornery cats thrown at your head and junk!! Ha ha!



Yeah, I'm odd.

No comments: