Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Day 3 of NaBloPoMo: FROSTY!

I would like to share my opinion on inventions. It is my true opinion that seated firmly in the Top 5 Inventions of the 20th Century are:
  • Google Maps (because OMG it's so easy now)
and
  • Remote car starters (because look at this picture there's already FROST)

I know there are other great inventions (which is why I left three spots in the Top 5), probably medical- or media-related ones, but I can't think of them and they don't affect me as much on a daily basis as these two.
So SO good.

You know what else is so good? Planning on making pea soup and watching a movie with a friend and right when you pull up to your house she says "Hey I've always wanted to go to Pizzeria Posto" and so you leave the car running, go in and feed the cats, get back out to the car, get to the restaurant, put an hour's worth of quarters into the meter, have delicious pumpkin arancini and artichoke/mushroom/ham pizza, get back out to the car a few minutes late but with no ticket and then go home and watch There's Something About Mary and laugh and laugh*. That's so good too**.

Best line in that movie?
"What the hell is Brett Favre doing here?"


*Yup. Longest run-on EVER!
**And another good thing: MA Democrats winning.

No comments: