Monday, October 18, 2010

401 & weekend DIY

This is my 401st post. #400 was pretty good. If you like drugs.

I am taking a tiny break from the 30 Days of Truth. They may be back tomorrow.

Over the weekend I addressed this little Craigslist find. What is it? I'm not completely sure... A super low table? An ornate footstool? Whatevs...
I know I did not dig the dark wood so much for this because it was far too country for me. So since the weather was so beautiful, I took the opportunity to work outside.
Primed! KILS is such wonderful stuff. You do have to scour pretty hard if you get it on your hands, though... Luckily, I am a girl who enjoys a good scour.
Aaaaaaaaand, a "new" buttery-yellow still-unidentifiable-thing! I may not know what to do with it yet, but it sure does look nice.

I went estate-sale scavenging with friend, M, on Saturday. We went to about six different places and looked through mountains of junk to find a few treasures. Hopefully I'll be able to detail their transformations here (instead of letting them languish in the basement forever).

Well off to work!

No comments: