Monday, April 5, 2010

Easter weekend

I feel like I did a lot of stuff this weekend. And went a lot of places. I'm kind of tired. So, here's my weekend in a kind-of jumbled photo essay. Enjoy.
This is me just before going to Toad on Saturday night. I didn't wear a bunch of make-up because I knew that the music would MELT MY FACE and melted make-up is gross.


This is the beautiful A (along with her sassy finger puppet, Rosie Perez) and M, the bassist. He doesn't usually look this serious.

Here's M and J who bring tons of love and light wherever they go because they make everyone feel so welcome. It's a gift.
The Ryan Montbleau trio. OH. They're good. Really good. As expected, my poor face was melted.

Dear friends M and R. This makes them look subdued, but that IS NOT TRUE. M is a booze-enabler extraordinaire and R is a rock star.

Here I* am kissing J on the head because she is just SO AWESOME! You can tell that she really loves it, too!

Here's the sexiest man alive on Easter Sunday going surfing in 40-degree water. Luckily he only stayed in for about an hour and a half. Otherwise his bits may have frozen!

I, being much more sensible, opted to stay on shore and battle the wild life. AHHHH! The slimy sea-plant-monster is eating my foot! AHHH!

*That's right: CLEAVAGE. It's ok; I'm a big girl.


So, that was my weekend. Pretty good, folks...

1 comment:

die Frau said...

And you don't need makeup because you are naturally so damned beautiful that you didn't ever wear any until OUR SENIOR YEAR OF COLLEGE.

True story, folks. Any of you who know our girl are probably not surprised.