Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Tapped out(ish)

Yeah. What with all the rain and wind and blech - there's not much awesomeness to report. Not that the weather is the deciding force as to whether (HA!) or not life is awesome, but all the flooding is... distracting and crappy and sad for all of the people being evacuated because their houses are flooded. Luckily, I rent and I'm on the third floor: I'm nigh untouchable*.

There is one cool thing that I can report right now which is that after work I will be visiting both Buffalo Exchange in Davis Square (a cool, environmentally-friendly, vintage second hand store) to trade clothes for credit, and also to the Target area to donate some clothes and DVDs (and also buy cat food). I'll be getting rid of a fair amount of clutter. Over the weekend I also hope to donate a bunch of plastic stuff from my kitchen (bowls, Tupperware, cutting boards) to Goodwill since I'd like to replace a few of those items with glass or wood, or just use what I already have for cryin' out loud.
I have pictures of the clothes and shoes and DVDs, but they are on my camera, not my computer, and my camera is on my desk at home. Not. Helpful.

That's all I have to report. There's more going on, but I have neither the time nor the energy (sooo huuungry for lunch and it's only 10:48!) to go into it all here.
But, seriously, meet me here again tomorrow and I hope to bring you something better. Maybe with pictures!

*Um, oh wise Forces That Be, please don't smite me with a tornado or rogue lightning storm... Pretty please?

No comments: