Wednesday, August 26, 2009

This is my 100th blog as "Yum"

Huzzah!

I’m not sure if it’s possible to walk down a city street in the summer listening to Stevie Wonder’s Superstition and NOT feel like a total BADASS.

After a delightful bbq lunch at The Blue Room in Kendall Square, and then a micro sundae at Toscanini’s, I have decided that Boston’s new* slogan should be:

Fuck yeah we’re expensive, but have you had the food?


There is simply so much quality food to choose from. There are literally (ok, not literally) eleventy-zillion restaurants to choose from for every possible food type and ethnicity an price.

*Note: I have no idea what Boston’s current slogan is. **
**Just looked it up. Boston is “The Walking City” ***
***This slogan is not as good as my suggestion. Just sayin’.

1 comment:

die Frau said...

It's not possible. And have you seen the new Visa commercial with Morgan Freeman narrating to "Superfreak"? Try to stay still.

We, too, have a surprising number of fabulous restaurants. I enjoy trying many of them (see my current post on walking-distance sushi, for example).

I simply love your use of asterisks.