Monday, July 2, 2012

#1

I think the number one reason to have pets is to provide comic relief during tense or frustrating or tough relationship talks. They know that at just the right moment, if they pretend that they're going to jump off the second floor porch, they can save the day. Distraction!

Good kitty.


In other news, the Man and I spent most of the weekend putting up trim and crown molding. It looks really good. Now I am tired and I cannot wait for Wednesday's holiday day off. Because I love America, and I LOVE sleeping a little late. In the meantime, tonight at rehearsal I get to be Sherlock Holmes because our real Sherlock isn't available. Fun times!

And also a thing is that we've been watching Breaking Bad. Dude. It's so good but also depressing and brutal. The Man and I don't watch a lot of shows, but we've really gotten into this one. I've always really enjoyed Bryan Cranston, but in this he's just terrific. Maybe if you haven't watched it, you should give it a try?

No comments: