Monday, May 14, 2012

Brimfield

On Saturday I went to the Brimfield Antiques Show with M. It was wonderful and exhausting. It was about 80 degrees and sunny, and after such a gloomy/rainy week that was pretty great. So were the freshly made sugary-delicious doughnuts we had there...
Some pics:
 Vintage clothes and whatnots
 A giant game wheel
 Elephant head on a great deck chair
 Bakelite bracelet - I walked off with this one
 Gorgeous Persian rug!
 "Beautiful Pearls of Catholic Truth"
 a flood of colorful necklaces
 delightful garden stools - I wanted them all
a Pakistani runner I picked up for the house

Though I didn't buy much I consider it a success. Plus, Brimfield happens two more times this year :)

Sunday the Man and I went to New Hampshire to spend time with his Mom and family. We sat in the sun, walked to the beach, and had some mojitos. Nice...

No comments: