Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Up in 2 days

We have two more nights of rehearsals and then we perform on this stage:
I took this last night during our cue-to-cue rehearsal. Basically it's a night where we go through the show going from sound and/or light cue to cue and moving set pieces around. It can be long and tedious but if you're surrounded by pretty great people who are generally in good humor then it's really not so bad. As it was last night. I am pretty tired right now though, and I can imagine that my sleep deficit will only get worse as the week goes on. Also the cats are still screamy crazy-pantses who don't understand that night time is for sleeping and horizontal humans want dark and quiet. And also quiet.

I'm sure they'll catch on...
Well I hope they will.

In any case, I'm excited for the show and the audience.

No comments: