Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Posty post with no theme because if there was a theme it would no doubt be house-related and I can't keep doing that to you

The reason I'm not posting all the time is because all I want to tell you about is how our new vanity is cool! And how I can start moving stuff in this weekend! And how... oh what's the use? No one cares like I care...

But sometimes I get an idea that's not about the house, and I want to write about that. The other day, I was watching an episode of It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia, and Charlie has to kill a bunch of rats and it reminded me of the time that I came down to our barn and my Dad was killing barn mice by bashing them with a metal shovel and I was maybe 10 or 12 years old and I watched him and I started crying and he made me leave - not because he didn't want me to witness the carnage, but because my crying was very irritating.

And then I think really? That's your idea for a post? Sad, buddy.

And then I just don't post.

So that's that. Maybe something will happen later that I can tell you about...

No comments: