Monday, November 28, 2011

I try, but I fail. Sometimes.

I've been trying to post every day in November for NaBloPoMo (National Blog Posting Month). I missed a day early on because there was no service for that day in Puerto Rico (but who the hell cares because I was in Puerto Rico). I've been adding trite little posts and drivel-y things every day until yesterday when I cooked a ton of things and drank some wine and then served the things that I cooked and then writhed around in distended-belly pain for a while because of all of the eating. This morning I feel better. And I put the smoke alarms back where they belong since I set them all off repeatedly yesterday. So yeah, yesterday I didn't post and there really wasn't a great reason except I was busy and stuff.

So, I promise, more actual content that comes from my brain and not just sentences to show that I was awake that day.

In the meantime, here's a picture of a pumpkin pie, an apple-blueberry crisp, and some brownies. Mmmmmm... brownies...

No comments: