Friday, September 2, 2011

Some math

Thirty-four years ago today I was born at 1:13am. Here's some math. Birthday math, related to my age:

I am 12,410 days old. That's 297,840 hours and 17,870,400 minutes. Holy shit. I don't even want to tell you how many seconds that is... (1,072,224,000)

My first tape was Michael Jackson's Thriller. I remember my parents talking about Reagan v. Mondale and I swore I would never be as old as my parents when I had kids (my mom had me, her second kid when she was 34 and an half so I would have to travel back in time and get busy to make this work).

But.

I have wonderful loving friends, an incredibly fun theatre group, a sexy man, and driveway parking. What else could I really want?*

And that's why 34 is really thirty-fortunate.
Thanks, all.




*A unicorn. A pink one.


1 comment:

die Frau said...

Oh, my dear lady, the happiest birthday I wish to you! I am thirty-fortunate to know you!