Wednesday, March 16, 2011

The 500

This is my 500th post.

Wait, that wasn't right. Here, let me try again:

This is my 500th post!

Yeah, that's better. For someone who frequently finds herself without much to say, I've sure written a bunch.

Anyway...

These are my new boots. They're Clarks and I love them and I want to pet them and hug them and call them George. Seriously, who knew that heels could be this comfortable?

And this is the reason that I can barely string together two sentences today. He and the other one like to hop around on the Man's junk and stick their furry parts into my breathing tube.
I can has party in the closet at 4am?

Yes, apparently you CAN has...

I went to trivia at my brother's hotel yesterday after work. As you may recall, last time I went we came in DEAD last. It was not awesome. This time I thought the questions were more accessible to people who don't play Jeopardy on the computer all day. We got way more correct answers: Planet Hollywood! Clint Eastwood! Simon and Garfunkel! North Atlantic Treaty Organization! Rio de Janeiro! and we came in ahead of at least four teams; we were somewhere in the middle. I didn't feel great about it but as I looked around at the other teams I realized that most of them had four or five people on them and my bro and I were the smallest team. Well, that's not so bad then.

In addition to not sucking at trivia, we talked a lot about our swiftly approaching trip to Aruba. Aruba. Where it will be warm and sunny and we will eat and drink and hike and nap and sit by the ocean and/or pool and play in a pirate ship and drink pirate rum and ARRRRRRRuba!

Holy fucking YAY.
ADVENTURE.

No comments: