Thursday, August 12, 2010

I'm baaaaaaack

Colorado was wonderful. Two delightful friends got married, I went on a little vacation with the Man, much wine was consumed and old friends were hugged to within an inch of their lives.
I have many pictures, but since they're on my camera and I didn't get in until after midnight last night, they'll have to wait until tomorrow.

I do want to share the two best quotes I heard while I was there.

This, from the bride's 90+ year old grandmother, who was extremely impressive in her climbing of a giant rock outcropping where the bridal party took some pictures:

"Champagne and rock climbing DON'T mix."


And this, from some random and possibly hard of hearing siblings on the plane on the way back to Boston:
Brother: You are such a lemming.
Sister: What?
Brother: You are a LEMMING.
Sister: WHAT?
Brother: LEMMING!
Sister: Did you just call me a lemon?!?!
Brother: NO!!


More later. Must work now.

No comments: