Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Summer

Even just driving on the highway can be perfectly delightful when there are so many trees to look at.

Last night I had dinner with my brother in Waltham and this is a picture I took on my way back, with the trees and the beginning of a purple-pink sunset. It required just about zero attention for me to take this, so I didn't consider it terribly unsafe for me to do while driving.

I just learned that we're sold out for my show this Thursday and Friday, and we were sold out last Friday and Saturday. So far, that's 4 out of 6 shows - not bad. I love acting. And summer.

I also love sleep, but the cats would prefer that mine be an unrequited love in that respect. Oh well. I'll sleep when I'm dead, I guess.

1 comment:

The Perfect Space said...

Sunsets really are just so pretty.