Friday, May 21, 2010

As promised:

This is a shout-out to the good people at the Blue Moon Brewing Company*, who have always worked hard and have consistently been able to improve a girl's mood.

A refreshing wheat ale, indeed.


*GOVERNMENT WARNING: (1) ACCORDING TO THE SURGEON GENERAL, WOMAN SHOULD NOT DRINK ALCOHOLIC BEVERAGES DURING PREGNANCY** BECAUSE OF THE RISK OF BIRTH DEFECTS. (2) CONSUMPTION OF ALCOHOLIC BEVERAGES IMPAIRS YOUR ABILITY TO DRIVE A CAR*** OR OPERATE MACHINERY**** AND MAY CAUSE HEALTH PROBLEMS*****.

**Oh my Gad I don't need to talk about this again.
***I can't believe they don't mention drunk-dialing or drunk-texting in this day and age.
****D'oh, no more working the welder or running amusement park rides for me.
*****Are dry mouth and headaches health problems? Yeah... I thought so.

P.S. HOLY SHIT I'm pale.

2 comments:

Annah said...

Love Blue Moon. And they should so put hangover warnings on the beer bottle labels. Then again, I'll still drink it. Cheers!

Leslie said...

Agreed. I'll drink it despite the consequences :)