Friday, March 26, 2010

Config

I have a full-sized bed. I am 5'7.5", my Man is about 5'11" and my cats are each 20lbs(ish). This simply isn't enough room for everyone to sleep comfortably. I would say that on any given night, three of the four beings on this bed sleep comfortably. The other one wonders how she got herself into this.

I call this move the Leg Splitter. And this one is the Skinny Maker...
Followed by my favorite, the cat-induced Fetal Position.
My Man is going to be out of town for the next day or two, so I should have more room. Or, I guess WE'll have more room. It's odd, but I think that my cats actually expand to fill the space they're given...

2 comments:

die Frau said...

HAH! I like your drawings. I also notice the kitties choose you as their cuddle-companion.

Penny also expands mysteriously during the night. Or she sleeps on my pillows, directly above my head, sometimes robbing me of said pillows.

Oh, these animals.

Sarah Berry said...

Omg, you can't imagine how much I know how you feel!! Easier now with one cat, no pregnancy belly, and no huge body pillow. But it was a rough 6 months.

Love the pics as well.