Thursday, September 17, 2009

preference

After many many inquiries (ok, zero inquiries), and much pondering, I have decided that I strongly prefer any chicken in soups or salads to be pulled rather than cubed/diced.

Judge me if you will, I won't bend on this.
(Any more than I will bend on my views about certain craggy actors who were in certain terrible movies where they carry on completely inappropriate affairs with Drew Barrymore, despite the fact that she is approximately his daughter's age and orchestrated the death of his wife.)

There, I said it. I feel free.

3 comments:

die Frau said...

I'm sorry, but that IS a perfect word for said actor. He's totally craggy. And the May-December grossness was...ewwwwwwww.

I just don't feel that strongly about my chicken, but I can see why pulled might appeal to you. Sometimes chunks 'o chicken are alarming.

Wonderland said...

I hate this. I have no idea who you are talking about. Doh!

Ouiser said...

Drum Eatenton likes pulled chicken!!

Seriously, though, I started roasting all the chicken that goes into soups with s generous dose of olive oil, salt, and pepper...then I slice it super, super thin. It's totally awesome. You might want to give it a try.

Then again, I worry about a person who can carry around such intense hatred of Drum. :)