Wednesday, September 23, 2009

180

So, in a complete switch from yesterday's post -not that those feelings have gone away, but you know I'm not Winona Rider writing:
"I AM UTTERLY ALONE"
or anything like that...

Is it crazy, or awesome, that I am still extremely excited to date my boyfriend? Tonight he's coming over for BLTs and some episodes of Deadwood. I could NOT be more psyched. He's dreamy and cuddly, and occasionally he falls asleep while he's petting my head so that his hand is flopped in my face and I just can't help but laugh.

Conversation we had at 2am, when I was fighting to not fall off of my side of the bed and he was lying right in the middle, his head on my pillow:
Me: Um, baby, can you move over just a little bit?
Him: You have more room than me.
Me: Uuuuuuuuh, ok.


*Edit @ 4:15pm - Yeah, so... he's going surfing. I'll have to save his BLT for later...
**Edit @ 4:41pm - Aaaaaaaaand now he's not surfing. I NEVER know what's going to happen with people.

2 comments:

die Frau said...

Have a great night, c***s**ker. (If you watch Deadwood, you know I'm not being insulting, people.)

I still get a huge kick out of being with my husband, so yes, I think it's awesome.

p.s. My word verification: frunk.

Wonderland said...

Every single time J comes home from work, I am completely amazed at how georgeous he is. I have seen him every signle day of my life for the last year and a half. I think it is wonderful and not at all crazy that you still enjoy your man so much. xoxoxox