Thursday, April 2, 2009

Likes and dislikes...

Like:
Tonight I'm headed to Woostah to see the Montbleau Band with some very fine ladies. AND I don't even have to pay to get in (thanks, J!).

Dislike:
I'm sore. From yoga. On Tuesday. Which means I have to do more in between doing yoga, like hit the exercycle :(

Like:
I'm getting a haircut today and I REALLY need it.

Dislike:
The regular girl who cuts my hair quit and I'm going to someone new. Luckily, my headshots were taken last night, so if the cut sucks, I'm still ok.

Like:
The thought that this place in Woostah will have some sort of bubbly-booze concoction that will make me forget my worries.

1 comment:

The Perfect Space said...

Add this to the list of likes:
Drink prices in Woostah average 1/3-1/2 below those of Somerville/Cambridge...