Sunday, March 15, 2009

Brought to you by...

These color changes inspired by Google BLACKLE, which I read about thanks to Die Frau. Greening, one day at a time, people.
*********************************
Yesterday I had a fairly low-key day where I did some laundry and played poker with the cats - bastards took me for 3 weeks of lunch money!
At 4 I went to yoga, as usual ($5 for an hour and a half - awesome deal) and A, M and J all came too. After all of the stretching and contorting, A had a date, so J, M and I all went to the fairly swank place that has beautiful cosmos in Davis for some sammiches and drinks. In our yoga gear :(. Luckily, there was a big 5K that had gone through earlier, so we didn't actually look that out of place since many running folk had ALSO decided that cosmos were in order...

Today I have some errands to run - including grocery shopping for Thanksgiving 2! It's next Saturday and I'm all kinds of excited about it. I have my eye on a nice, 25lb bird, since if everyone on the list shows up we could have 16 people. I'm not sure where they'll all sit to digest, but we'll figure that out laters. Mmmmmmmm...turkey.
Sad side note: I've decided to name this turkey "Monkey", in honor of Dr. Monkey, who will be unable to join us, due to his need to save lives. Selfish lout. Now I won't get to eat his divine cheesecake!

Happy Sunday, folks.

1 comment:

die Frau said...

OK, now I feel I have to change my colors because you did per my inspiration and I'd be a hypocrite if I didn't.

I don't know whether to thank you or feel pressured. PRESSURED!