Monday, November 5, 2012

Mashed

Last night after making pizza for the Man and his parents and me, and after his parents left, we watched season 2 of Luther. Bad Ass. I recommend watching this show (if you can take a lot of brutal murdering, that is).

Then we went to bed. Where we had a disagreement. Then I tried to seduce him to make us both feel better, except I'm actually a terrible seductress, because I accidentally jammed my knee into his business, and completely mashed his... Alvin and the Chipmunks*. He was very gracious about it and we're confident there's no permanent damage, but still - FAIL.

*I assume this is a legitimate euphemism, yes?

2 comments:

Wonderland2 said...

I'll never be able to see that cartoon the same way again :)

The Perfect Space said...

I just laughed so hard. Cruel to laugh at someone else's pain, I know. Love you!