Friday, August 31, 2012

Plans


Tonight I am going out to dinner with a few delightful theatre peeps. We will eat wonderful food and laugh at hilarious things and celebrate togetherness. Because that’s how we roll. 
Then tomorrow I will probably go to the beach with the Man and after we come back I will have dinner with two of my favorite ladies in the world – J and M. We will eat wonderful food and laugh at hilarious things and celebrate togetherness. 
Sunday is my actual birthday and though I don’t have a lot planned I do know that the Man will take me out to dinner where we will eat wonderful food and laugh at hilarious things and celebrate togetherness.

I cannot think of a better way to say goodbye to one year of life and hello to the next. Right?

Enjoy your weekend! I will.

No comments: