My, isn't spring delightful and early this year? And I do love that I already got my tax refund.
- I got an iPhone. Holy potato that thing can do some things. Lots of things. I don't even understand. My favorite thing so far: When I'm on the phone, and I pull the phone away from my ear, the screen lights up so that if I'm in a menu I can just press a button. It's like it knows I call places with automated menus. Go, iPhone.
- I had a dream that the Man saved me from a bear by shooting that bear (just a little) in the arm (the bear was walking on two legs). I don't know if the Man has ever shot a gun in real life but he was like a cowboy in my dream. A sexy, bear-shooting cowboy.
- I watched Game Change over the weekend. I thought it was very well done, and I enjoyed watching it. And Julianne Moore does such a good job with the train wreck that is Sarah Palin. Wow. You should see it.
That's all, folks.
EDITED TO ADD:
- I made a Venn diagram to define our current relationship status and the Man, though receptive, did make that diagram into a boob.
- I think I need to start wearing make-up in the way it was intended. Now I kind of half-ass it a lot of the time, or I wear none. (When I wear it) I want to wear it so it enhances the stuff I've got. NOTE: This does not mean that I think I have to start wearing make-up because I am a troll. That's not it. It just means I have to start paying better attention.
- I firmly believe that you need a partner to share with you a banana you plan to cut up and eat as a part of your morning cereal. Because I only need half a banana and I'm loathe to store the other half, I almost never get to do this. C'est la vie.