Tuesday, February 14, 2012

A weird Valentine's Day scene - well maybe it would be weird for you but it's actually pretty normal for me...

This morning the Man got up really early because he had to drive to Providence instead of Andover. We wished each other Happy Valentine's Day. But then he said, in a fake sad tone:
"You don't care about Valentine's Day! You have rehearsal!"
To which I replied:
"So you didn't see the Valentine I made for you and left on the table?"
Then the Man went to the kitchen, checked out my adorable construction-paper-heart Valentine with an entreaty to do it inside, came back into the bedroom, laid hands on the cat who lay next to me and said:
"And I made you this heart-shaped cat!" *fake cat-bending noises*
Then the cat swiftly became uncomfortable and ran away.

Fin