Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Quickie recap

Since I'm back at work and I actually have to do work, here's a quick recap of the last several days:

 Here's a house near Davis Square that has a rather impressive light display.
 Here I am as Princess Leia sending a message to Obi-Wan via R2D2.
 Here's my brother playing with a plastic bag as if it were a toy and not a dangerous death shroud. (And as if he were 5 instead of 37.)
 Here I am - ready to sand sand sand the walls. I tried to make Darth Vader noises through the mask, but no dice.
 Here's our new dining room. This baby was princess pink before. Here it is sporting its new color: Benjamin Moore Flint.
And this is from the Man. He generally doesn't use crass language, but we'd already had some champagne. I'm sure you understand.


Happy 2012, all. I'm still nursing my gimpy ankle and trying to figure out how we'll finish fixing the place up and moving in over the next three weeks. Good times...

3 comments:

Theatre@First said...

The dining room looks great! Can I stop by sometime before rehearsal and get a peek?

The Perfect Space said...

Isn't it spelled bitchez?

die Frau said...

I also love the dining room. J's plastic bag is clearly a nod to the old SNL skit from sleazy toymaker Irving Mainway: He's playing Johnny Spaceman ("It's nothing more than a plastic bag and a rubber band.")