Tuesday, September 6, 2011

A few of my favorite texts:

Because I'm still kind of light on content and my brain is like scrambled eggs from the rehearsals and the not sleeping and the fact that I eat lots of eggs, here are some of my favorite texts that I simply cannot get rid of.
I can't and I won't and you can't make me.
The best part is I don't feel like providing any context! Weeeeeeeeee!!

"I bet you could get a random shirtless dude to serve you moist sliders."

"6.4=makeout"

"KARMIC DONUT"

"Cool. No promises I'm naked."

"Oh my god! YOU'RE a bug!"

"Megatron!"

"I'm assuming by your silence that you trust my judgment...in dining chairs..."

"For the boreworms, I guess."

"Hotmail is not working. I'm assuming that's because it saw your message about the Holocaust."

"J'aime la lumière."

No comments: