Friday, July 22, 2011

Camp! Camp! Camp!

As you may have guessed, this weekend the Man and I will be heading to his parents' camp(!) to visit with them and cool off and be lazy(ish). I am looking forward to this.

In other news:

  • Our IKEA couch should be delivered today, but there are road crews tearing up our street, so I'm kind of keeping my fingers crossed on this one. I will be excited to have a couch. The Man keeps teasing me and saying that he won't be home when they come, and we'll never really have a couch. I half believe him especially because he's currently surfing in NH.

  • I almost bought a washer and dryer the other day. Well, I did buy them, but I canceled the purchase almost immediately for various reasons. One of the reasons was because the jerk salesman (Russ at Lowe's, btw) said things like:
"Oh, the small ones? Cute color." and "I guess you could install them. Is your husband real handy?"
...making me want to kill him until he was dead.

  • I've been feeling really lethargic and dehydrated. Plus, I've had headaches (unusual for me) and I've felt really nauseated (not terribly unusual for me). I was listening to NPR on the way home from work yesterday and they listed the symptoms of heat exhaustion:
Lethargy
Dehydration
Headaches
Nausea

So... yeah...

  • Last night at rehearsal was the first night I didn't have to look at my script for what we were doing. Yay! The memorization! It is happening! We skipped some big parts because the other girl I do those scenes with wasn't able to be there, and I was a little sad because Hey! I know those lines, too!

Oh, have a great weekend. Stay cool and drink lots of water and maybe get some extra sleep. I know that's what I'm going to (try to) do...

1 comment:

Shelley said...

Really? I've never found "how to assemble" or "how to install" things to be that hard, since I frickin' know how to read (and decipher Swedish pictograms).