Friday, November 5, 2010

Therapy: A pictorial

Last night I was supposed to make two craigslist sales of furniture I've got. The first person showed up but declined because she was looking for something very specific. The second person never showed up.
While I was loading my car with old kitchen chairs I'm giving to a friend I accidentally busted a tail light on my car with a chair leg.

I needed some therapy. And how.

So, I watched some of this:
And I ate some of these:
And I treated myself to some Blueflower Early Grey* and a face mask.
Then I went to sleep.



* "Computer. Tea. Early Grey. Hot."

EDITED TO ADD:
HOLY SHIT am I an old lady? Did you expect to see Epsom salts and Werther's Originals on here too?
Should my therapy pictorial have actually included tequila, tattoos and super tall high heels? Maybe a trip to the police station?

Being 33 and finding balance can be hard...

1 comment:

Wonderland said...

Hilarious. Every moment. I love your blog.