Wednesday, November 17, 2010

I blow at NaBloPoMo

It's National Blog Posting Month where you're supposed to write something every day and I totally skipped three days in the last week or so. It's not because nothing was going on (on the contrary!), it's more that I was busy or feeling sick or whatever. I was distracted by unicorns and double-complete rainbows... Yeah...

So, a brief re-cap, and some pics (whenever I remember to post them...).

Last Friday I took a half day and went with some lovely ladies to the South Shore. We ate dinner with a friend and then we went to see a lovely musical written, stage-crewed, and acted by a very talented family (other people were involved, but this was very much a family effort. Or should I say PHamily effort, whatever...).

Saturday I went to Amesbury to join two lovelies at the Amesbury open studios. We looked at some art, had some delicious brunch, and enjoyed the great company in the sunshine.

Sunday was Pre-Thanksgiving Thanksgiving and it was soooooooo goooooood. All of the food was delicious and it was a group effort to make everything turn out so well. We watched lots of Lord of the Rings and I had SUCH a full belly at the end of it. BUT! The guests helped clean! And I was still in bed by midnight!

Nothing much happend on Monday but yesterday I called in sick to work because I felt like poo :(

I did watch some movies and look how beautifully they circled around by actor:
Die Hard (Bruce Willis and Alan Rickman)
Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix (Alan Rickman and Gary Oldman)
The Fifth Element (Gary Oldman and Bruce Willis)!!
Awesome, right?

Now I'm back at work so I should probably do some.

No comments: